Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Crazy Tea Bagger!

It's really hard to read and watch the filth out there. I had the unpleasant experience of reading a blog by a crazy Nazi. It's ironic that she was born a Jew. Her name is Pamela Geller and after doing some research and reading various articles she has written, I find her to be extremely racist. These are a few of her psychotic rantings:

"the ground zero mosque ... To me it was an outrage, to me it was deeply offensive, to me it was indicative that interfaith dialogue and mutual respect and mutual understanding is a one-way street with Islamic supremacists, not Muslims. I believe that Muslims are more victimized by Islamic supremacists than even non-Muslims" 
 Barnard, Anne; and Alan Feuer. "Pamela Geller: In Her Own Words", 28 September 2010 interview excerpts. The New York Times, 8 October 2010.

 she has said that black South Africans are engaging in a "genocide" against whites, and expressed support for the far right English Defense League
That was actually in a article she wrote herself that has been removed, how convenient.
She hates our president and even wrote a book on that as well. I would love to interview this nut job. She is wanted for treason and crimes against America.

I say lock this crazy bitch away with the rest of the psychos in the world. Better yet, give her a lobotomy. A woman on face book said to do that, she's absolutely right. Way back when instead of letting the psychos roam free we gave them lobotomies. I think that would be a smart move. 

Pamela Geller has serious issues against Muslims. Not all terrorists were/are Muslims. If you want proof on that I will give you several examples.

This woman is a far Right-Wing Conservative crazy. Another tea party member that has lost her damn mind. She has been on Fox News numerous times, that is a shocking thing. Send her nice hate mail if you get the opportunity! 
@pamelageller <---via twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment