Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ignorance is on your side!


I'm getting really irritated by these insane politicians! Do they really think anyone wants to vote for people like this? Between all the lies they tell and all the money they steal. I don't think anyone can keep up. Including the FBI, it sickens me!
When hard working Americans bust their ass to make a buck, these assholes are out there trying to do anything within their power to steal it from us. I'm so tired of it I could scream.
This Tea Party stuff is becoming extremely disturbing, there is no way in hell that this is the change we need. You really want someone like Sarah Palin running our country? It would fall to pieces. It's not just her annoying voice, it's what she says. Her ignorance is  mind boggling it's almost child like. I wasn't aware that anyone could be that unintelligent. The Tea Party wants you to believe that they are on your side when in fact it's the complete opposite. I just picture a bunch of suits sitting around thinking of ways to fuck the American people. It's unfortunate that Americans that just want to think someone is on their side is falling for this.
It's truly nauseating for me to watch, but it some ways intriguing The Fox News Network. I guess it's like a train wreck, you just can't stop watching. Some of the things I've seen the past few days on that network amaze me. People are just eating that stuff up too. If anyone goes out on election day. I think very few people will, but if you do PLEASE I beg you for my children please do NOT vote any tea party member. Id say Republican, but that's a lost cause. There are too many people out there that have money or that don't and will still vote for them. It's your choice of course, kind of like abortion. If you want to kill your unborn child vote for a conservative.
Glenn Beck, really I don't have to say much about him. He makes himself look like an ass all on his own. The other day I watched his show and noticed he seems to be a manic depressive. Some days he's all hyped up and others he seems like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. He goes on and on about what you should and shouldn't do. Here's some advice for the Beck fans, think for yourself! Why listen to someone who is doing a "job" that he is getting paid extremely well for. He says whatever the highest bidder wants him to say. So really if you have a brain in your head you will go with your gut. Try not to listen to what some arrogant ignorant person says. You will be hurting yourself and your pocket book. If you really want change, only buy American, hard to do I know. It seem everything we buy cars, electronics, toys, anything at WalMart, is made in China. So technically all you are doing when you are consuming the shit you don't need anyway is making the Chinese economy flourish!
So be it right? What is worse than the Beck-idiots are the people that don't give a damn either way. X-Box just came out with a game or shut up CSI is on. Really people, use the brains that God, Evolution, your higher power, or however you believe in gave you and get a damn clue. That stuff fills your head with junk you really can do without! I must say, yes 911 was bad, but to persecute every Muslim is irresponsible! When I hear, read, or see that people want to get rid of all the Mosques it just doesn't make sense. For someone like Glenn Beck especially, he continuously talks about the US Constitution and how we need to uphold it. In our Constitution it clearly states in the First Amendment Freedom of Religion that was ratified 12/15/1791:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Everyone seems to want a free country, however you can not be free without being able to practice your religion. It's a personal choice ones religion. I may not believe what my neighbor believes regarding religion, so be it. I'm not going to rally around his church to protest it. That's just craziness, not every Muslim in the word wants to blow up a building, or set fire to a day care center. You can't blame a whole religion on an act of a few people. Technically, I can't say I fully agree with what the findings from 911 were according to the Government and the media. It wouldn't surprise me if George W was in on that himself. It was a tragedy, and there should be no blame game played. It happened, people were hurt, killed, lives were ruined, but to say we should shut out a whole religion from the act of suicide bombers is ludicrous. So wake up America and smell the bullshit, your lively-hood may just depend on it! Next blog will mainly be about Goldline, they have irritated me to a new level, I really don't want sales calls. I can get over the normal, "do you pay too much for health insurance?" Not the calls from Goldline, more to come from my favorite scamming company in future blogs.

I will leave you all with a great quote, it reminds me of Glenn Beck with all his crazy the world is ending scenarios. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson(American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist, 1803-1882)


No comments:

Post a Comment